Study abroad in...
Summer 2013: Perspectives on Palestine
- Focus on the social justice issues of Occupation, Women’s Rights, and Refugees.
- The program begins with the Seminar in Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Deheishe Refugee Camp, Jericho and in Ramallah.
- The program continues at Birzeit University (3 miles north of Ramallah) with students choosing one Birzeit course plus the continuation of the Seminar.
- At Birzeit, study either classical or colloquial Arabic, or choose a social science course for 6 credits.
- Program offers a total of 9 weeks in the Occupied West Bank town of Ramallah and 7 credits.
Spring 2014: Perspectives on Palestine
The program is designed for students of all academic disciplines with strong interests in societies and cultures of Middle Eastern peoples.
The semester program includes the Signature Seminar dedicated to the themes of social justice, women's rights and refugees, and to a series of carefully selected educational excursions, visits and lectures in Palestinian towns, colleges and universities including Bethlehem, Jerusalem, Ramallah, Nablus, Jenin, and a range of villages and refugee camps in the Occupied West Bank.